Equity’s J Cantwell receives API’s Citation for Service Award
Recently retired Equity employee J Cantwell received the award at API Spring Refining Meeting in Dallas, TX. Mr. Cantwell has over five decades of experience in metallurgical, corrosion, materials and inspection including over three decades with two major international oil companies.
- Served on API subcommittees for over 40 years
- Served as the company representative on the Corrosion and Materials and Inspection subcommittees
- Served as chairman of the Hydrogen Attack (API 941) Task Group
- Developed a database for High Temperature Hydrogen Attack for a joint Materials Properties Council/API project
- Awarded a Resolution of Appreciation from API for sharing his broad experience with materials and their problems in the refining industry