Calculate the MAOP (MAWP) and the remaining life of a pipeline or piping system with a Local Thin Area given the pipe dimensions, material of construction, operating temperature, thickness readings from a grid that is used to maps the LTA and the corrosion rate. The calculations are applicable to pipelines constructed to ASME B31.4, Pipeline Transportation Systems for Liquid Hydrocarbons and Other Liquids and ASME B31.8 Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping Systems, and piping systems constructed to ASME B31.3 Process Piping.
The calculations may be performed using one of the six analysis options shown below. ASME B31G – Level 2 Option, otherwise known as RSTRENG is most commonly used in the pipeline industry. However, ASME B31G Level 2 that is based on API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 Level 2 is the most accurate method when compare to experimental results (see WRC 505), and is therefore used as the default.
- ASME B31G Level 1 – Original
- ASME B31G Level 1 – Modified (0.85dl)
- ASME B31G Level 1 – API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 Level 1
- ASME B31G Level 2 – Effective Area or RSTRENG
- ASME B31G Level 2 – API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 Level 2 (Default)
- ASME B31G – Exact Area
- $1000.00 per user
- Site and corporate pricing available – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information