Access to E2G’s extensive material database for materials typically used in the construction of pressure vessels, piping and tankage is provided. The database includes:
- Material physical properties – Young’s Modulus’s, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity and thermal diffusivity as a function of temperature
- Strength parameters – yield and tensile strength as a function of temperature
- Allowable design stresses as a function of temperature, allowable stress may be determined based upon a specific year of the code shown below.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Sections I, Section VIII, Divisions 1 and 2
- ASME B31 Piping Codes B31.1, B31.3, B31.4 and B31.8
- API 620, API 650, API 653
The above properties are determined for a specified input temperature. Supplemental output including tables and graphs of material properties as a function of temperature is also provided.
- These tools are offered on a variety of levels. To purchase a subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information