API RP 571 Overview: Damage Mechanisms in the Refining Industry
Jerold Danis presented API RP 571 Overview: Damage Mechanisms in the Refining Industry at the AFPM Maintenance and Reliability Conference.
Below is a brief outline of his presentation:
- Damage Mechanisms – General
- API 571 Overview
- The Crude / Vacuum Unit
- Sulfidation (Sulfidic Corrosion)
- Naphthenic Acid Corrosion (NAC)
- Ammonium Chloride Corrosion
- Hydroprocessing Units
- Ammonium Bisulfide Corrosion
- DMs and Current Initiatives
Our Library is monitored and requests are only sent to business accounts.