Application of API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 FFS Methods to ASTs
Joel Andreani presented Application of API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 FFS Methods to ASTs at the NISTM 17th Annual International Aboveground Storage Tank Conference.
Below is a brief outline of his presentation:
- API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 link to API 653…and the FFS link to Mechanical Integrity (MI) and Life-Cycle Management (LCM)
- Basics of API 579-1/ASME FFS-1…for Tanks:
- What Tank Damage can you assess with API 579?
- What’s in API 579 that doesn’t apply to Tanks?
- What is the Basic FFS Process; What Data is needed for specific assessments; What Calculations are done, type of Results, and Follow-up Monitoring?
Our Library is monitored and requests are only sent to business accounts.