Process Hazard Analyses (PHA), Layers of Protection Analyses (LOPA) Services
To help ensure a safe and healthy work environment, OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) has created or approved PSM standards for our industry. E2G|The Equity Engineering Group, Inc. is well-versed in these standards.
E2G helps clients meet the following PSM objectives:
- Improving safety and minimizing risk
- Ensuring a thorough and well-documented safety review of the process
- Meeting OSHA Process Safety Management requirements
- Safeguarding the public and company employees
E2G engineers support the OSHA Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals standard 29CFR1910.119, which contains requirements for the management of processes that use hazardous chemicals.
PSM services offered by E2G
- PHA for individual projects, facilities, or 5-year cyclic reviews
- LOPA to determine if existing safeguards are adequate or if additional safeguards are needed
Want to learn more? Contact us.