Adam Smith, E.I.T.
Years of Experience: 1
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor of Science, 2017, Mechanical Engineering, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH
Areas of Specialization:
- ASME B31.3 pressure design calculations
- Pipe design under external pressure per ASME Section VIII Division I
- Development of Piping Specifications
- Development of Engineering Practices
- Equity Engineering Practices Client Support
Mr. Smith is a member of the Piping Group within the Practices Business Unit. As a member of this group, he performs ASME B31.3 pressure design and pipe design under external pressure per ASME Section VIII, Division I calculations for new and existing piping specifications. Additionally, Mr. Smith supports the Engineering Practices piping section by developing and maintaining current Equity Engineering Practices. E2G offers customizable piping specifications with their Engineering Practices which Mr. Smith helps advance and maintain. To support new client onboarding to the Equity Engineering Practices, Mr. Smith performs cross references from the client’s legacy piping specifications to E2G piping classes.