Anthony J. Feller
Staff Engineer I
Years of Experience: 1
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor of Science, 2014, Mechanical Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Areas of Specialization:
- Fitness-For-Service Evaluations in Accordance with API 579-1/ASME FFS-1
- ASME Code Compliance Calculations for Pressure Vessels & Piping
- Advance Stress Analysis Including Nonlinear Finite Element Techniques
- Collection, Processing, and Interpretation of Piping Vibration Data
Mr. Feller is a member of the Advance Analysis Group within the Mechanical Engineering Business Unit. As a member of this group, he performs ASME Code compliance calculations and Fitness-For-Service calculations for pressure vessels and piping equipment. Additionally, Mr. Feller performs advanced stress analyses using finite element techniques to assess damage mechanisms including metal loss, distortion, brittle fracture, and fatigue in pressure vessels, piping, and storage tanks.
As a part of the vibration field services that E2G offers, Mr. Feller participates in the collection of vibration data as well as the evaluation and processing of the data to identify the root cause of the vibration and offer system redesign.