Branden R. Stucky
Staff Engineer I
Years of Experience: 4
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, 2013, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, 2013, Heidelberg University, Tiffin, OH
Areas of Specialization:
- Creating Inspection Plans Using Risk-Based Methodologies
- Project support and Management of RBI & Inspection Programs
- API RBI RP 580/581 Instructor
- API RBI Software Course Instructor
- API RBI Software & Technical Support
- PHA Facilitator
Mr. Stucky has experience in the petrochemical and manufacturing industry from both a consulting and an owner-user perspective. He has worked in the areas of Risk-Based Inspection and inspection planning. His primary emphasis has been on mechanical integrity issues for piping, pressure vessels, pressure relieving devices, and heat exchangers. He also has experience in the optimization of process designs through the use of finite element analysis software.
Along with being an instructor for API 580/581, Mr. Stucky provides training and mentorship throughout North America for E2G’s API RBI software, which is fully based on API 581.
Mr. Stucky has also been trained and worked as a PHA facilitator for chemical and petrochemical companies.
While in the manufacturing industry, Mr. Stucky created and oversaw projects pertaining to plant-wide fluid management and cost avoidance. He also implemented new procedures to ensure the plant complied with EPA regulations and standards, and he managed a high-profile reclamation program of proprietary materials.
To complement his expertise in Risk Analysis, Mr. Stucky has used his excellent communication and instructional skills while coaching collegiate baseball and is entering his sixth year of service as a volunteer assistant coach.