David Baldree, P.E.
Principal Engineer II
Years of Experience: 36
Education and Licenses:
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 1981, The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Texas
Areas of Specialization:
- Machinery Maintenance/Reliability Programs
- Machinery Performance Monitoring/Analysis
- Capital Project Support (Equipment Specification, Bid Evaluations, Shop Inspection, Acceptance Testing, Equipment Installation, Systems Check-Out, Startup and Commissioning)
- Machinery Best Practices and Standards
- Machinery Troubleshooting
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (Cause Mapping)
- Turnaround Support
- Large Machinery Overhaul and Repair Experience
- Machinery Modernization Upgrades
- Machinery Condition Assessment
- Machinery Training
- Rotating Equipment Program Evaluation
Mr. Baldree is a principal rotating equipment engineer with E2G’s Mechanical Engineering Business Unit. Mr. Baldree brings experience as an owner-user providing engineering support to the refining, fossil, and nuclear power industries. He is considered a subject matter expert on rotating equipment and has extensive experience with rotating equipment maintenance/reliability programs, capital project support, machinery troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis, machinery training, and machinery overhaul.
Prior to joining E2G, Mr. Baldree worked as a rotating equipment engineer at a large Texas refinery where he was the rotating equipment SME and a member of the corporate rotating equipment network. He also has experience planning and executing rotating equipment outages in the electric utility industry.