Kevin M. Haley, P.E.
Senior Engineer I
Years of Experience: 7
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor of Science, 2009, Mechanical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Registered Professional Engineer, Ohio
Areas of Specialization:
- Fitness-For-Service Evaluations using API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 (API 579)
- ASME Code Compliance Calculations for Pressure Vessels & Piping
- Finite Element Stress Analysis
- Non-destructive examination techniques for pressure vessels and piping
Mr. Haley is a member of the Pressure Vessel and Storage Tank Group within the Mechanical Engineering Business Unit. As a member of this group, he performs ASME Code compliance calculations and Fitness-For-Service evaluations for in-service equipment. Mr. Haley performs these evaluations utilizing the Level 2 and Level 3 methodologies of API 579.
Prior to joining The Equity Engineering Group, Mr. Haley worked for an engineering consultant in the Fossil Power industry. His analytical duties in that role included performing ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code calculations, ASME B31.1 piping flexibility stress analyses, and various Fitness-For-Service and remaining life evaluations for high-temperature components. In addition, Mr. Haley managed numerous advanced non-destructive examination projects for critical power plant piping systems and pressure vessels.