Years of Experience: 21
- Master of Science, Systems Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
Areas of Specialization:
- Computer Programming: FORTRAN, Python, C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, LISP, OPS5
- Computer Graphics and Visualization
- Expert Systems Applications for Scheduling, Control, and Qualitative Risk Assessment
- Image Processing
- Neural Networks
Ms. Litt has been involved in developing software for Lot-Centered Analysis of High Temperature Creep Data, Finite Element Analysis, Fitness-For-Service, Risk-Based Inspection, and Inspection Planning for refining and petrochemical facilities. Recently she has been investigating applications of Bayesian Networks to Risk and Safety Analysis. She has also developed a knowledge based system to provide a qualitative risk assessment for pressure relief valves to set testing intervals in a logically consistent way.
Ms. Litt’s previous experience in advanced information technology and artificial intelligence applications includes development of business applications of neural networks, specifically in the areas of prediction, process analysis and product quality; development of a prototype intelligent front end for complex programs using object-oriented programming; development of a prototype real-time supervisory control system; development and implementation of a knowledge-based system for scheduling of a manufacturing production for use in a chemical plant in Scotland; development of new algorithms for image processing and pattern recognition for automated inspection; and design and implementation of a generalized lab automation system for real-time data acquisition.