Paul Blumenkopf, E.I.T.
Years of Experience: 3
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor of Science, 2013, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
Areas of Specialization:
- Piping Vibration Measurement and Analysis
- Piping Database Architecture and Development
- Development of Engineering Practices
- Equity Engineering Practices Client Support
Mr. Blumenkopf is a member of the Piping Group within the Practices Business Unit. He is primarily involved in the ongoing development and maintenance of the Piping Database. By developing tools in C# and SQL, he automates streamlined processes for content creation, presentation, and quality assurance that can be utilized by any engineer that wishes to make modifications to the database. He also provides support in making technical decisions in the Engineering Practices, particularly with regards to valve selection. Mr. Blumenkopf has also done extensive work for the Mechanical Business Unit concerning piping vibration measurement and analysis. He has been involved in several vibration jobs every step of the way, including equipment selection and setup, on-site measurement, and post-processing and analysis in Labview and Simflex.