Radu C. Nica
Software Consulting & Support Services Group Head
Years of Experience: 17
Education and Licenses:
- B.S.E Computer Engineering, 2003, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Areas of Specialization:
- Large scale software project implementations
- Client and web Microsoft development platforms including Azure, MVC, .NET, C#, C++
- Relational databases and ORM including DevExpress XPO, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Software design patterns and practices
- On site client technical assistance, remote debugging
- E2G API RBI v9 software instructor
Mr. Nica is a senior software developer with in-depth knowledge of several key E2G software products including PlantManager and DamagePlus. He works closely with RBI, materials, and FFS experts in defining requirements, implementing, and supporting software features. He also offers technical expertise as part of on-site E2G software deployments and training for customer sites in the U.S. and the Middle East.
His previous employers include Microsoft, GE, and the Cleveland Clinic. At Microsoft, he worked as a software developer on the Windows Photo Gallery, in the areas of photo effects, thumbnail implementations, and file uploaders. Mr. Nica is familiar with the unique challenges required by large-scale software deployments including communicating across different groups, code versioning, performance, and stress testing. He has also worked as an independent consultant specializing in IIS-hosted website development and SEO analysis.
Mr. Nica is a native of Romania and is fluent in Romanian.