Staff Engineer I
Years of Experience: 7
Education and Licenses:
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Areas of Specialization:
- Fitness-For-Service in accordance with API 579-1/ASME FFS-1
- ASME Code Compliance Calculations for Pressure Vessels & Piping
- Finite Element Stress Analysis
- Rerates, Repairs and Alterations of Pressure Vessels
Ms. Dux is a member of the Pressure Vessel and Storage Tank Group within the Mechanical Engineering Business Unit. Ms. Dux performs Fitness-For-Service (FFS) evaluations of in-service equipment utilizing Level 2 and Level 3 methodologies of API 579. She also performs Suitbility-For-Service evaluations, ASME Code design, and code compliance of pressure containing equipment.
Prior to joining The Equity Engineering Group, Ms. Dux worked as a design engineer for a global industrial company. She was responsible for the design, supplier qualification, validation, and launch of commercial products. Ms. Dux is a certified Six Sigma Green Belt.