Teneil K. Dollarhide
Years of Experience: 5
Education and Licenses:
- M.S.MSE, South Dakota School of Mines, Rapid City, SD
- B.S.MetE, South Dakota School of Mines, Rapid City, SD
Areas of Specialization:
- API 579 Fitness-for-Service Level I/II/III Assessments
- Refining & Petrochemical HAZOP/PHA Reviews
- Revalidation of original HTHA assessments for refineries
- Maintenance of Cathodic Protection Systems
- Usage of API RBI Software (v8 and PlantManager)
- Usage of Meridium and PCMS within a plant environment
Mrs. Dollarhide began her career in the petrochemical industry at Lyondellbasell in Houston, TX in 2012. She spent the first two years as a mechanical integrity engineer within the maintenance and reliability department. She focused her efforts on improving long term reliability of heat exchangers, as well as managed several Fitness for Service, failure analysis, and root cause analysis incident investigations. During her assignment, she gained fundamental knowledge of industry codes and standards.
In 2014, she transferred to Lyondellbasell’s Houston refinery as a corrosion engineer. She was responsible for managing the site’s cathodic protection system, as well as the site’s HTHA susceptible equipment list. She was involved in multiple turnaround inspection planning activities and addressed day-to-day concerns with operational changes, as well determined the appropriate response to inspection findings.
Prior to starting at Equity Engineering, she worked briefly with Phillips 66 in Sweeny, TX. She was responsible for the establishment of integrity operating limits for fired heaters and quantifying the remaining life of heater tubes. In addition to facilitating multiple failure analysis efforts, she assisted in the revision of reliability and inspection standards for their HF alkylation unit.
She has dealt with the development and revalidation of API RBI reliability programs at multiple sites, utilizing version 8 of API RBI software. She is also familiar with modelling software, such as VCE Sage and DamagePlus.