A New and Updated Guide Through the Maze of Refinery Damage Mechanisms
DamagePlus software, from E2G|The Equity Engineering Group, Inc., has been updated to the newest edition of API RP 571, Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry, 2nd Edition, April 2011.
With a technical basis in the updated API RP 571 and WRC 489, the new DamagePlus™ software is a quick reference guide that provides the following:
- Guidance through the damage mechanism selection process
- Help in selecting the best inspection method for each type of damage
- Simplified Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) that show where damage is likely to occur in a process unit
- The complete API RP 571 document and all the tools you need for compliance – new information, updates, and corrections that are essential to helping you identify, understand, and analyze the potential damage mechanisms that can cause costly fixed equipment failure
New DamagePlus Features
- Custom PFDs are now available – E2G corrosion engineers can create custom PFDs of your processes, with links to the active damage mechanisms on your equipment
- New tools to facilitate compliance – Additional PFDs, new Damage Mechanisms, and individual Damage Mechanism drill downs on PFDs that link to QuickSolver details
- Updated material references – An expanded specifications database (10,000 records, nearly 2.5 times larger), revised and expanded fired heater, and pump material data
- Updated lookups – Improved and expanded steam table includes a graphic display option
- Improved technology – Ensures compliance with modern computing platforms
- Improved charting and printing capabilities
Want to learn more?
E2G Help Desk
Our Help Desk IT specialists and engineers are available for questions about all E2G software products.
Our goal is to facilitate upgrades and conversions, quickly answer your questions, and help you benefit from our state-of-the-art software products.
Phone: 216.658.4777 – Weekdays 9am – 4pm Eastern