Use SnapIMS to Manage the Full Spectrum of Inspection Activity
SnapIMS from E2G|The Equity Engineering Group, Inc. is a simplified Inspection Management System (IMS) that is quick and easy to set up. It is designed to provide cost-effective creation and management of the full spectrum of inspection activity throughout the equipment life cycle. It provides an ideal IMS for operations reluctant to purchase a complicated system that requires months of set-up time and implementation consultation.
SnapIMS allows for the following:
- Managing all types of inspections easily
- Assigning risk-based or interval-based inspections easily
- Assigning risk-based or interval-based inspection recommendations to an upcoming Turnaround (shutdown) or on-stream inspection
- Detailed scheduling, planning, and documentation
- Obtaining inspection results FAST with the mobile “Briefcase” feature, where inspectors can record inspection results on a laptop or tablet
- Integrating with other E2G PlantManager modules and allowing inspection results to be “evergreen” for use in risk assessment, FFS, and thickness management calculations
See the SnapIMS Briefcase Feature
- See all of your recommended inspections at a glance
- Manage inspections from multiple sources
- Risk-based inspection recommendations
- Interval-based or jurisdictional inspection requirements
- Condition-based inspection from TML or other data
- Pre-populate your company’s inspection types and build your library with tasks you can add on the fly
- Organize fixed equipment and circuits using PlantManager’s flexible platform
- Enable risk-based inspections (RBI) and interval-based inspection (IBI) at the equipment level in PlantManager
- Access SnapIMS from PlantManager at the Unit level to schedule recommended inspections
- Create folders to store collateral files such as pdf, jpg, and xls
- Connect to multiple databases simultaneously, allowing data to be dragged and dropped from one database to another
Want to learn more?
E2G Help Desk
Our Help Desk IT specialists and engineers are available for questions about all E2G software products.
Our goal is to facilitate upgrades and conversions, quickly answer your questions, and help you benefit from our state-of-the-art software products.
Phone: 216.658.4777 – Weekdays 9am – 4pm Eastern